01/17/2019 by Combined Energy Services 0 Comments
Reasons To Consider Propane When Constructing Your New Home
Builders and contractors are increasingly choosing propane over fuel oil and electricity as their fuel of choice.
Why? That’s because propane is a clean, reliable, portable energy that goes anywhere and powers almost anything. It’s a great way for home builders to accommodate a home buyer’s desire for gas when natural gas isn’t available.
What are the reasons to consider propane? By recommending propane gas when natural gas is not available, home owners are getting what they really want!
- Efficient – Propane furnaces have an efficiency of 90% of above, compared to oil which comes in at around 60% efficiency. In addition, it requires much more maintenance to maintain the efficiency levels in oil furnaces than compared to propane furnaces. If you want to save money, choose propane!
- Environmentally Friendly – If you want your home to be low-emission and green, propane is the way to go. It’s non-toxic, non-caustic and clean burning. On top of that, it will not cause damage to the environment if spilled, which is not the case for oil. The by-products of combustion are not considered to be even nearly as damaging as currently used fuels.
- Versatile – Propane does it all! Most appliances in your home can be run on propane. From your kitchen appliances, outdoor barbecues and fire pits, cozy fireplaces, efficient furnaces and water heaters, and back up generators…
- Safe – Propane is one of the safest fuels. Subject to strict manufacturing standards, propane and their tanks are created to ensure they are durable and safe to use. Propane can’t be ingested, like gasoline and alcohol fuels. It won’t ignite when combined with air (unless the source of ignition reaches at least 940 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Contractors Love Propane! Customers expect creativity, practicality and economical efficiency in the homes they want built. Propane supports today’s life style! It provides home owners with the modern amenities they want, including on-demand water, energy for outdoor living spaces and back up generators for emergency situations. It gives the contractor a better opportunity to build a home that a home buyer will love.
If you have questions about your service or products we offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Do not leave a service or product question in the comments.