Equipment and appliances that are not only efficient to own but also current with today’s design trends!
Heating System Burner Adjustment & Efficiency Testing
Combustion testing is no longer an option, it’s a necessity. New technology has been incorporated into oil & gas burners such that the burner can no longer be adjusted by eye. Yet, even to this day, many fuel companies or plumbers will not use electronic analyzers when adjusting your oil burner. That’s means they are relying on guesswork. With Combined Energy Services, every technician is equipped with an electronic analyzer, thereby ensuring your burner is adjusted with the latest technology. That means you will burn fuel more efficiently. Your CES technician can provide you with a computer printout of the test results.
Who says you can’t buy peace of mind? CES offers full service to all of their customers. Platinum & Gold Service Plans are available to protect you and your investment. Questions about our service plans? Please contact us at one of our offices or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Download: Propane Heating Service Contract Download: Fuel Oil / Kerosene Heating Service ContractPlease be sure to read the terms and conditions on each of our service plans available.
- Have your safety controls tested.
- Have the gas piping tested for leaks.
- Report propane tanks that appear unleveled, excessively rusted or in general disrepair.
- Visually inspect your oil tank for signs of leakage.
- Have a qualified technician annually clean your furnace, do a system check-up and determine the efficiency of the fuel burning equipment.