06/22/2022 by Combined Energy Services 0 Comments
Did you know that CES offers heating system service contracts?
Maintaining your heating system is something that is routinely forgotten. That is until something goes wrong. Get a head of the game with a heating system service contract from Combined Energy Services.
With proper heating system maintenance, you can extend the life of your system and save yourself money from costly repairs or replacements. Just like you wouldn’t drive a car without routinely scheduling an oil change, your heating system and it’s components require the same type of care and attention.
Maintaining your furnace or boiler has a lot of benefits. It can:
- Help reduce energy consumption.
- Prevent costly repairs.
- Align your equipment with any warranty requirements.
- Improve air quality (forced air systems).
- Health & safety of your family (carbon monoxide leaks); and
- Enhance system life.
Combined Energy Services Service Plans cover most of the things that can go wrong with your heating system. The service contracts include an annual cleaning and tune-up that will help keep your system working efficiently and reliably. CES will perform the annual cleaning and tune-up during normal working hours Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4 pm.
Our annual Cleaning and Tune-up provides the following:
- Cleaning the heat exchanger and flue pipe
- Inspect the combustion chamber
- Check fan, housing, end cone and air tube of burner
- Clean and check electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Install new oil filter and nozzle
- Oil all motors on burner, fans, and circulators
- Check all operating controls and safeties
- Check and adjust barometric flue damper
- Adjust flame using electronic combustion testing equipment to obtain the MAXIMUM PRACTICAL EFFICIENCY for your unit.
We offer plans for propane and home heating oil / kerosene systems. View the plans under each link. You may call the office at 800-874-1975 to get more details. Please note that we do not offer the home heating oil/kerosene plan in New Jersey.