01/15/2019 by Combined Energy Services 0 Comments
CES Heating Customers Save 10 Cents/ Gallon on Gasoline
Combined Energy Services automatic delivery home heating customers love the savings everytime they fill up their car at our gasoline station in Monticello, NY with our Customer Loyalty Card program. Just slide your card and our already low price drops another 10 cents per gallon just for our Loyalty Program customers.
How can I get one? Here’s how the program works:
- purchase your central home heating fuel oil or propane gas from CES on automatic delivery
- use at least 500 gallons of heating oil or propane per year for heating
- each household can get two Customer Loyalty cards, each allowing up to 100 gals discount per month
- home heating fuel account must be kept with agreed upon credit limits
- may be combined with our Budget Payment Plan, Price Capped Budget Payment Plan or Pre-Pay Cap Plan. Payments must be kept up to date
- not to be combined with any other promotion or special pricing program
We’ve been told for years that we have the lowest priced gasoline in Sullivan County, so when you save another 10 cents per gallon off that….mixed with full service from 8 am – 5 pm and the convenience of being open 24 hours, it can’t get much better!
With CES home heating – you get competitive pricing, amazing cap plans that really save you money and that can be spread out over 12 monthly, lower payments to keep home heating costs affordable and predictable during the unpredictable winter months. We have saved customers millions of dollars over the last 30 years with our price capped budget plans, give us a call for more information. Save on home heating, spread the payments to heat your home out over 12 months, save an extra 10 cents per gallon on your gasoline — CES is truly the way to save!
Call today to sign up or to get more information – 800-874-1975 or fill out the form below.