CES offers a convenient 12 month balanced budget payment plan for our propane & fuel oil customers that allows you to spread the big heating bills out and has the added protection of having a capped or fixed price. We calculate your estimated consumption and determine your monthly payment amount. Our Balanced Budget Payment Plans will be adjusted quarterly to make sure you are paying the lowest possible monthly payment.
Our Balanced Budget Payment Plan customers have the choice of 3 different pricing options from (May 1st - April 30th)
1. Plan A: “Balanced Budget Payment Plan with a “Fixed Price". Your price will be fixed for all gallons consumed for the entire budget season regardless of whether the market price goes up or down. You will have 12 even monthly payments. There is no fee for this plan. Fixed pricing is available for propane only, not fuel oil.
2. Plan B: “Balanced Budget Payment plan with a “Market Price”. All deliveries will be billed at the current market rate minus the $0.20 discount. This plan uses the local market rate & does not offer any price protection. You will have 12 even monthly payments. This is the only plan available for kerosene.
3. Plan C: "Balanced Budget Payment Plan with a "Capped Price". All deliveries will be at the capped price or the current market price minus the $0.20 discount, whichever is lower. There is a cap fee of $0.12 per gallon for lpg and $0.25 per gallon for fuel oil. The cap fee is a NON-REFUNDABLE FEE that is worked into the budget. You will have 12 even monthly payments. If your usage remains the same as we've estimated for the last 2 years, your payment can only go down!
“All Capped & Market Price Balanced Budget Payment Plan customers receive the $.20 per gal prompt pay discount".
Please note: Capped & Fixed Prices are subject to change daily, call today to find out our rates on the current capped and fixed pricing.
"Receive an additional $.05 cents per gallon when you use our "ACH Auto Bank Draft Option" to enroll
Start saving now!
Please make note of the following:
- The "CAP FEE" is a fee for insurance that we charge you and pass on to our fuel suppliers. We do not make any money on the fee; we merely take your first payments and buy this insurance called a "Put Option" on the NYMEX (New York Merchantile Exchange) to protect your gallons. This fee is "Non-Refundable" and will be applied to your account upon enrollment.
- Any credits that you have currently on your account have been taken into consideraton when calculating the monthly payment. If for any reason you DO NOT want your credit used toward the plan, please tell one of our customer service representatives.
- If you currently have a balance on your account, you must pay that balance in full before you can start the Balanced Budget Payment Plan.
- Capped Prices are subject to change daily, call today to find out the current capped price.
|For more information on our Balanced Budget Payment Plan, contact one of our Budget Specialists!
- ACH (AUTO DEBIT): Automatic Bank Draft each month from your selected checking or savings account. (Save an additional $0.05 per gallon)
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: Automatically charge to your credit/debit card each month.
- CHECK/MONEY ORDER: Return your payment each month in the return envelope provided with the monthly statement that we send you.
Pre-Pay Price Protection Plans:
Pay for all your fuel in advance for the season in order to get the best possible rate!
CES has been the leader in Price Protection Plans for over 20 years by securing your fuel months ahead of time through both contracts with wholesale fuel suppliers to ensure that we have the fuel when you need it in the winter months and through financial protection on the NYMEX futures exchange. Unlike many companies that have either not honored their price plans or simply vanished during the heating season with their customer’s pre-pay monies, CES is proud to offer our program for two decades, saving our customers millions of dollars!
We add your monthly gallon requirements with hundreds of other CES customers to purchase winter contracts in 42,000 gallon allotments. This ensures we know EXACTLY what our costs will be months in advance. (winter months are Oct 1st thru April 30th).
Pre-payment Protection Plans:
- Capped Price Protection Plan: This plan comes with a capped price for gallons purchased that you use during the heating season, but offers the down side advantage of a lower price if the market drops during the heating season.
We contract for the actual gallons you'll need for the winter months ahead of time and then purchase put options on the NYMEX market that allows us to offer you a capped rate, but also the advantage of paying the local market rate if the price drops during the winter. The capped price plan has a cap fee of $0.12 per gallon for lpg & $0.25 for fuel oil. This is really like paying for insurance that allows you to take advantage of the lower price if the market drops.
- Fixed Price Protection Plan: This plan comes with a fixed price for all gallons purchased that you use during the heating season. The price will stay the same regardless of the market price.